Here are the articles I’ve written and shared, organized by topic:
Hear what my clients have to say about working with me on their dearest projects — in their own words.
- Experience Curating by Joel Zaslofsky (ebook)
- Your Next 6 Months (Forever) by Shanna Mann (e-course)
Intro to Editors
This series explores what editors do in the context of solo and small business owners.
- Part 1: What’s an Editor’s Job?
- Part 2: Where do Editors Fit in the Writing Process?
- Part 3: What’s the Difference Between an Editor and a Copywriter?
- Part 4: Meet the Developmental Editor
Thoughts on Writing
Here you’ll find my own musings and ramblings about the process and crafts of writing and communication, particularly online and in a business context.
- Did You Know You’re a Translator? (You Totally Are.)
- Writing for the Sake of Writing? You Might Be Missing the Point.
- What Would Happen If You Wrote Like No One’s Reading?